2017-2018 Presidential Coalition
The Presidential Coalition exists to educate the American public on the value of having principled conservative Republican leadership at all levels of government and to support the conservative “farm team.” From Abraham Lincoln to Ronald Reagan to George W. Bush and Donald Trump, principled Republican Presidents have displayed the courage and wisdom necessary to guide our nation through some of our greatest and most difficult times. Their leadership has stood the test of time and made America great. These principled Republicans are the ideal role models for
America’s future leaders at the state and local levels of government.
I. General Information
1) Name Of Candidate/Name Of Candidate’s Campaign Committee:
2) Office Being Sought (State/District/Other):
3) Campaign Address/Campaign Website:
4) Campaign Contact Person (telephone number and email address):
State Your Position On The Following Issues And/Or Answer The Following Questions:
1) State your philosophy on taxes and please describe how you would ease the tax burden on your constituents, and are there any circumstances in which you would consider raising taxes?
2) State your philosophy regarding government spending and what actions you would take to reduce the size and scope of government in order to balance budgets or keep budgets inbalance.
3) Do you support term limits for political officeholders?
4) State your position on the issue of abortion. Please cover the following issues when
- Partial Birth Abortion
- Taxpayer Funded Abortion
- Roe v. Wade
- Constitutional Amendment Making Abortion Illegal
5) Taking into account U.S. national security and economic interests, state your position on illegal immigration and border security. Please cover the following issues when answering:
- Sanctuary Cities
- Security wall At U.S. – Mexico Border
6) State your position on the issue of gun rights and explain your philosophy with regard to the 2nd Amendment.
7) Do you support the repeal and replace of “Obamacare” and how has Obamacare affected your state or constituency?
8) State your position on the death penalty